CAL3K TRAINING SESSIONS
Installation, Operation and Repair/Maintenance Training for CAL2K/CAL3K Oxygen Bomb Calorimeter Systems.
Learn how to operate your oxygen bomb calorimeter smoothly and seamlessly. Although the CAL3K range of calorimeters is easy to understand and operate, there might be a time when you're not sure what to do. We understand the need for one on one training and have put together training sessions on installation, operation and repair, or maintenance training and sales training. Whether you need training in one or all of these areas, our team is dedicated to help. Make a booking online or speak to one of our consultants to arrange a suitable time and location. Knowledge is power, and we want to put the power in your hands.Make a Booking
OUR TEAM OFFERS TRAINING IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS :
- Sales (Dealer Training) - Please contact us for details
- Operator Training
- Installation/Maintenance and repair training
We offer training on all of our CAL2K and CAL3K oxygen bomb calorimeters, either on site or at your premises in South Africa. All training at our premises is free, please contact us for availability. Typically at training can be achieved, including theory and practical in two full days. Free local (South Africa ONLY) on site training is available. Please contact us for more details about international on site training. Please inquire about prices/traveling expenses at email@example.com.
For on-site training please have the following equipment readily available:
- A minimum of one working CAL3K Oxygen Bomb Calorimeter
- Oxygen Supply and Connections
- CAL3K Filling Station (if applicable - if a CAL3K-AP is used, the oxygen filling is internal/automatic)
- CAL3K Air Cooler
- Necessary consumables for performing one or more CV determinations : firing wire, firing cotton, benzoic acid tablets, crucible(s), complete lid assembly with centre electrode, outer electrode, deflector plate and o-rings attached.
- If any of the above is not available please advise our team when booking your training session.
The following is covered in operational training:
REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE TRAINING
The following is covered in repairs and maintenance training:
The points in the above training are not fixed in stone and depend largely on the individual being trained and their particular lab operating procedures. We are able to custom make a training session to suit all needs with in the limited time available by the individual. Please make contact to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. All trainees will receive a certificate of achievement on completion.